Monday 5 September 2011

die...elnino...





i awake each day with smile
and greet it wif a laugh
the world is now a treasure to me
becoz of u
everytime i thnk of somethng sad
i replace the thought with u
when i'm angry wif u
i'll punch the teddy u give me
and massage it back when i'm cool
my mind is instantly changed
and my heart is filled with gladness
every breath i take is meant for u
i live this life surrounded in joy 
and i bath in the promise of ur love
to alwys be strong for u
my soul belongd to u
each time i see sometg beautiful
i want to take it and bring to u
my life have so much meang now
all becoz of u elnino
thanx for gvg me those good times together


p/s : moga cinta yg terbina kekal hingga ke akhir hytku....
       mgkn da ketika bertemu ssat2 yg susah...
       aku harap itu membuat kita lebh kuat dan matg...
       dan terus menghargai pe yg kite miliki....
       kerna hadirmu dlm hidupku memberi seribu makna 
       cinta dan kasihku buat
       mak abh dan keluarga tercinta
       ntok sahabt handai yg sentiasa bersamaku
       dan pastu buatmu yg sentiasa dihatiku...

No comments:

Post a Comment